Netgear wn3000rp is one of the mostly used range extender. With Netgear wn3000rp setup, you can easily connect your mobile device with existing WiFi coverage. You can easily install this WiFi range extender. It creates a new WiFi connectivity for up to 1 wired device such as game console, Blu-ray player or Smart TV.
Netgear wn3000rp is a sleek module design range extender. It is not too small or thick. It is a universal wireless range extender helps in extending the existing wireless signals. It removes dead spots or wireless blind. This device has better compatibility. It has the ability to work with any Netgear or gateways or other brand of wireless routers. It has the highest transmission rate i.e. 300 Mbps.
Netgear wn3000rp Setup Using Netgear Installation Assistant
Follow below steps for setup of Netgear wn3000rp by using Netgear installation assistant:
- Switch on your Netgear wn3000rp range extender.
- Plu-in your extender into power socket.
- Wait for sometime until LED light turns green.
- Connect your existing router with Netgear wn3000rp extender.
- Open a web browser from you device either by computer or mobile device. Search for mywifiext.net
- After that Netgear installation assistant displays on screen.
- To connect your extender with existing WiFi network, follow all on-screen instructions.
- Now, move your extender to new location where you want to use internet connection.
- Move your extender close to router if you get poor connection or no connection. Try it again until Link Status LED light blinks.
- At last, search for the best location for your extender device and connect the user device with the extender WiFi network.
Netgear wn3000rp Setup Using WPS Push Button
Follow below steps carefully for setup of Netgear wn3000rp by using WPS Push button:
- Switch on your Netgear wn3000rp extender.
- Place your WiFi router and range extender in the same room.
- Plug-in your extender into an power source.
- Wait for sometime till Power LED of extender turns to light green.
- Press WPS button of your extender device.
- If Link Status LED light of Netgear wn3000rp is white then it means that the connection between extender and router is good.
- Now, you can move your extender to any new location in your home or office.
- Place your WiFi enabled mobile device, laptop or computer to the location with poor WiFi router coverage.
- At last, connect your WiFi enabled mobile device, laptop or computer to the extender network for better connection.